Social Media Manager (m / w / d)
Your course provider since 1994.
We provide webinars, lecture notes and private lessons for tax, cost accounting, statistics, investment, finance, balance sheets, micro- and macroeconomics as well as mathematics.
The first choice for accountants, tax consultant, students, farmers and tax specialist CFA® candidates.
– Caring for our company’s online appearance
– Coordinating publishing on new content
– Ensure that new content is created and posted regularly
– Experience with using various social medias and/or SEO, preferably in a professional context
– Experience in marketing, advertising or SEO is a plus
– Creative flair for content creation
– Motivated to help build our company’s social media presence
What we offer:
– Flexible working hours
– Flexible working location
– Immediate start
– Friendly work environment
Please send all relevant documents via email with the button below. We look forward to hearing from you!